So you met a person and you want to share your social profiles to stay in touch. But social profiles mean lots of apps, websites links. You use Facebook to connect with friends, WhatsApp to chat with closer ones, Instagram to share your pics, Twitter to follow popular celebrities, LinkedIn to stay updated about job market and lots more.
So, here is an app named Plu.us at your rescue. It combines all your social links, profiles in one place. From Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat to WhatsApp, Email, LinkedIn it supports numerous profiles. It is developed by Plu.us Company. It is free and current version is 1.2.0 with 10,000+ downloads with current rating 4.5/5 with 243 ratings in Google Playstore. The app was last updated on 1st January, 2018 and it requires Android 4.4 or higher.
So how it works?
As Plu.us provides cross desktop mobile experience either go to the official website or download the App for greater features. Register there with your Facebook/Google+/Email credentials and create a tag or unique URL for yourself. Add various profiles of yours share the tag with whoever you want to. That’s it!
The URL will be like: plu.us/thetagyoucreated.
Watch the official video here
- Discover and search others on Plu.us platform.
- You can also have a tag picture for your link.
- As these links are short, it’s easy to remember and share with others/
- Many social platforms allow only one link in Bio. But with the help of Plu.us you can share your plu.us tag to ultimately share all of your links.
- You can create more than one tags.
- Separate tags for separate situations can be helpful.
- You can increase your followers on all social sites by sharing a single link.
- You can track visitor counts i.e. how many times your profile was visited etc.
- Customize Plu.us to match your style.
- It is available in Android and iOS store to download for free.
- You can also use the website to use it without installing the app itself.
- These are various categories for the type of tag you want to create:
Profiles that Plu.us Supports
- Mobile No
- App Store
- And all other popular social websites you can think about.
|Current Playstore Rating||4.5/5|
Read the Playstore reviews here.
Here is a Youtube tutorial made by us about creating a tag in pluus app.
My Plu.us tag is satadru. And make sure to follow me on social links or to contact me!
So, it was our first post on this blog.
Make sure to read more articles on Apps Explored and we wish everyone have a Happy New Year 2018. More great articles are on the way and they will be posted soon. Visit our site regularly and subscribe to the newsletter on the left to receive email notifications about new posts. Also do like, share this article and comment to let us know your views on Plu.us app. Did you like it? And if you already use this app comment down your tag below!
Stay with us on this journey of exploring apps together!